Steelike Concrete Mix Design
Steelike Metal Fibres
All mix comes with both 1/2" and 3/4" custom low-carbon metal fibers which are manufactured in the USA.
The standard dose is 1.5% by volume (5.5% by mix weight). This can be adjusted for specific results.
I also have a Stainless Steel clone of my original 1/2" fiber.
Custom Fibers can be designed.
Mix Design Product and Safety Data sheets
1) Just-Add-Water Mix Design.
3) All White Ingredients allowing pigments.
4) Chloride Permeability <88 coulombs.
5) Comes in 40 lb. bags or 1/2 cubic yard sacks.
6) Can be customized for different applications.
7) Comes with 1/2" & 3/4" metal fibers.
8) No Licensing Fees
9) Manufactured in the USA including fibers
10) ASTM compressive averages 25,000 psi
11) No Fiber Balling
Steelike AC (accelerated cure)
Steelike VT (vertical/trowable)
Commercial and Industrial
Pricing ranging from 0.70 cents to $1.25 per pound depending on volume.
Copyright © 2017 Kulish Design Co., LLC. All rights reserved. Steelike® and Steelike™ is a trademark of Kulish Design Co., LLC.