Steelike Concrete Mix Design
Steelike Metal Fibres
Mix can come with 3/4" custom flat high-carbon metal fibers or high-tensile 1/2" wire fibers depending on application.
The standard dose is 2% by volume (7.16% by mix weight). This can be adjusted for specific results.
For specific applications, optional mono-filament PVA fibers are available.
Custom Fibers can be designed.
Mix Design Product and Safety Data sheets
1) Just-Add-Water Mix Design. Less steps but requires strick mixing protocol.
3) All White Ingredients allowing pigments.
4) Chloride Permeability <88 coulombs.
5) Comes in 40 lb. bags or 1/2 cubic yard sacks.
6) Can be customized for different applications.
7) Comes with metal fibers.
8) No Licensing Fees
9) Manufactured in the USA including fibers
Commercial and Industrial
Highly Abrasive Areas
Blast and Impact Areas
Copyright © 2019 Kulish Design Co., LLC. All rights reserved. Steelike® and Steelike™ is a trademark of Kulish Design Co., LLC.