Steelike Concrete Mix Design
Steelike Metal Fibres
Mix comes with 3/4" custom low-carbon metal fibers which are manufactured in the USA. 1/2" fibers are also available depending on application.
The standard dose is 1.5% by volume (5.5% by mix weight). This can be adjusted for specific results.
I also have a Stainless Steel clone of my original 1/2" fiber. For specific applications, mono-filament PVA fibers are available.
Custom Fibers can be designed.
Mix Design Product and Safety Data sheets
1) Just-Add-Water Mix Design.
3) All White Ingredients allowing pigments.
4) Chloride Permeability <88 coulombs.
5) Comes in 40 lb. bags or 1/2 cubic yard sacks.
6) Can be customized for different applications.
7) Comes with 1/2" & 3/4" metal fibers.
8) No Licensing Fees
9) Manufactured in the USA including fibers
11) No Fiber Balling
Commercial and Industrial
Highly Abrasive Areas
Balst and Impact Areas
Copyright © 2018 Kulish Design Co., LLC. All rights reserved. Steelike® and Steelike™ is a trademark of Kulish Design Co., LLC.